Senior Technology Process Data Specialist - Global Banking
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Technology Process Governance:
• Drive designated technology process and data initiatives
• Ensure Process Documentation meets the Process Documentation Quality Standard
• Facilitate discussions with the Global Process Owner (or the delegate: Process Managers / Process SPOC) and T&I Technology Services (TS) Process Governance team to arrive at the final decision
• Drive or support other T&I Technology Governance related activities, such as T&I Process Universe (TPU) Transformation program, Systems Delivery Framework (SDF) and Technical Delivery Assurance (TDA)
• Drive and support process related data initiatives Our Ideal Candidate
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field. MBA or MS degree preferred.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience of IT Process Excellence Roles in addition to educational requirements listed above. Experience working in the financial services industry or comparable experience.
• Experience working in a data management environment will be added advantage
Specific Job Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Experience developing processes. Working knowledge of IT Operations. ITIL Implementation and/or ITIL Process improvement hands-on experience. ITIL V3 foundation certified preferred.
• Experience with modern process engineering practices and techniques for Lean and Agile operations and delivery
• Experience with logical data modelling techniques.
Technology Skills Required:
• Extensive experience developing detailed, compelling and analytical PowerPoint/Excel/Word/Visio deliverables to convey complex thoughts and ideas to various stakeholders
• Experienced in IBM Rational Method Composer (RMC) or IBM Tivoli Unified Processes (ITUP) modelling will be added advantage
• Business Expertise - Knowledge of Best Practices and how position integrates with others; is aware of external environment and its impact to the company and position.
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate, communicate, influence and work effectively with a broad cross section of functional areas and levels
• Experience with diverse teams and projects or programs in the implementation of large-scale, complex IT process initiatives that achieved financial benefits
• Customer focus, integrity and relationship building skills, consensus building skills, success in influencing and ability to deliver measurable results.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to think literally.
• Possess excellent communications skills and ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.