Senior Proposition Manager
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- HSBC Bank (M) Berhad
- 17 Nov 17 2017-11-17
Senior Proposition Manager
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC's global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world,the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience andd eliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of Senior Proposition Manager.
- To plan and drive the overall PFS customer segments ( thru Premier & Advance propositions ) and deposits portfolio in meeting its business objectives and annual plan targets.
- Responsible for maintaining and growing the customer segment and its profitability.
- To handle overall management of the Premier and Advance Proposition, including rolling out products and service propositions and ensuring a consistent standard of service delivery for customers.
- Lead the proposition and deposit team to plan and execute a full spectrum of proposition related activities to drive growth for the business across customer segments.
- Interfacing with all relevant departments / ASP / GHQ to accord support and leadership relating to the proposition, product features and policies.
- Work with and support sales and marketing to generate customer insights and proposition enhancement relevant to drive customer growth.
- Ensure awareness of compliance / audit requirements and implementation of Group Compliance policies .
- A university degree in any discipline.
- At least 5 - 10 years of product management and/or marketing experience, preferably in managing affluent portfolios.
- Evidence of strong analytical skills and commercial acumen in studying market / consumer trends, identifying opportunities, formulating proposition strategies and driving execution.
- Experience in managing projects (e.g. new product development or enhancement of existing products, new campaign launch) with tight deadlines.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and negotiation skills through experience in managing cross Functional Teams,
- Strong in both written and verbal communication;
- Good understanding of PFS business and operations.
- Only Malaysians are encouraged to apply.