Senior Project Lead - Digital Wealth
- To lead project in relations to Group Wealth Platform, GWP and digital wealth initiatives covering business requirements identification, review user feedback and propose recommendations to resolve differences, lead commercialization activities i.e. deployment and training programme.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal guidance and work closely with business and IT stakeholders in designing, building and delivering the overall GWP capabilities in particular migration and interfaces across multi-channel data and overlapping work streams.
- Have good understanding of core banking platforms, breadth of investment products services and processes.
- Must have proven project execution experience in large scale change initiatives and experience from partnering closely with teams and stakeholders from various backgrounds
- Exposed to all systems-related initiatives relevant to SIBS/ Temenos core banking system, investment product backend system (e-Manager, FinIQ, Murex, etc) and CRM platforms (Pega/ Siebel)
- Possess university degree (IT/Financial Planning related) with min 5 years of working experience.
- Familiar with wealth management products (Funds, Bonds, Equities, Structured products, FX, etc.) and services offered to affluent segments and its processes.
- Experience in cross-functional project management.
- Good team player who is able to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to build strong partnerships with internal business partners.
- Ability to manage tight project schedule and timeline.