Senior Process Manager
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities Processes
- Responsible for executing and supervising the Technology Services processes and Security Technology Services Process.
- Perform assessment to ensure process are comply to Enterprise Risk Management Framework (ERMF), Operation Risk (OR) and Information and Cyber Security Risk (ICS)
- Identify key issues based on process gap to comply with IT policy and standard.
- Highlight to the risk and control team to ensure appropriate controls and measures are in place.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Validate process documentation and assure that the processes comply with bank IT policies and standard
- Review process operations for compliance to standards
- Facilitate and communicate policies, standard and process changes
- Facilitate and ensure process are documented as per defined requirement.
- Perform process capability and maturity assessment.
- Perform process health check
- Review role standard for processes.
- Facilitate process onboard, change and offboarding.
- Facilitate or participate in process improvement initiatives
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the [Technology Services] to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles :
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Process Owner, Process Manager or Process Subject Matter Expert
- Technology Governance Team
- Technology Risk & Control Team
- Technology Services Risk Manager
Our Ideal Candidate
- Managing process lifecycle management using Microsoft SharePoint.
- Support internal clarification on the process lifecycle management workflow in Microsoft Sharepoint
- Understand security services process and perform due diligent check on published processes.
- Produce dashboard and reporting as per defined requirement.
- Maintaining a centralize process library portal and ensure process are review as per defined frequency.
- ITIL Expert
- ITILv3 Foundation
- ITIL Intermediate will be added advantage
- COBIT Foundation or higher will be added advantage
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.