Senior Manager , Business Enablement
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
The lead will work closely with the Business Lead to build a robust Business Analyst team and he/she understands the business challenges and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommends solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals
This role serves as the liaison and the reference point between the Business User and the technical analyst in making sure the Business Requirements Document (BRD) are clearly understood and translated to the functional requirements by leveraging on the resources and skill-set within and across the work-streams. He/She is the BA Lead for new products launch, functional change for system enhancement, new initiatives/projects and is responsible to analyze end to end processes and best practices among work-streams to ensure the deliverables are meeting the business expectation with maximize synergies, quality and efficiencies.
He/she is also responsible to manage the business scooping session and ensuring the quality Business Requirement Documents (BRD) / Functional Specification Document (FSD) / Functional Test Result review are delivered within the agreed timeline as well as to manage the sign off. In additions, he/she is collaborating with Business User to produce a comprehensive business scenario for UAT executions and highlights the key changes in business rules / process rules to Change Management Team for communication. PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Plan and Recommendation for prioritization of gaps for implementation Responsible to lead and conduct business scoping session with the Business User to ensure quality Business Requirement Document (BRD) are produced within timeline.
2. Responsible in making sure business requirement is clearly define and understood by business, technical team and functional solution is delivered.
3. Responsible to work with Business SME to identify, recommend and analyze the end-to-end to solution to address the gaps, if any.
4. Responsible to review with Business User, assess and manage the Functional Specification Document and provide sign off within timeline
5. Responsible to manage and sign off functional test result within timeline.
6. Define product and functional parameters.
7. Provide support and advise to firm up business scenarios, processes with team members and Business User.
8. Motivate and inspire team members, managing performance and identifying training needs as and when required.
9. Ensure personal development for self-improvement and build positive working relationship within the team.
10. Analyze UAT defects and communicate to technical for fixing.
11. Monitor closely UAT progress status and follow up with UAT sign off are obtain within timeline.
12. Provide support to business user during system training.
13. Provide support to business users and end users during deployment to production environment and ORT. JOB SPECIFICATION
- Diploma/Degree from a recognized University preferably in Business, Insurance Studies, Information Technology, Computer Science, etc.
- Professional qualification in Life Insurance i.e., Malaysian Insurance Institute (MII), Chartered Institute of Insurance (CII), Life Office Management Association (LOMA), Australian Institute of Insurance (AII), International Claim Association (ICA) or other related to Life Insurance Industry would be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 10 years working experience. Experience in Life Insurance Industry with basic operational knowledge in Life Administration, Actuarial, Agency Administration and Finance would be an added advantage.
- Life insurance knowledge in Life Administration, Actuarial, Agency Administration and Finance
- Articulate and proficient in written and spoken English. Basic knowledge of Asian language and Mandarin in written and spoken will be a value-added advantage.