Senior Manager, Training (Partnership Distribution)
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations. Job Description
- Conduct training needs analysis of Insurance Specialists, Bancassurance Sales Managers, and all relevant staff of partner banks.
- Identify and formulate training agenda on critical areas such as:
- sale skills training,
- product knowledge training (initial and refresher),
- referral process training,
- eLearning, technology enablers to the learning process, and self-learning platforms,
- new product launch training, and
- new regulations training
- Lead in the development and implementation of training strategies, plans and process in relation to Bancassurance.
- Deliver and co-ordinate training programmes of all channels in Bancassurance to cope with business needs.
- Deliver upskilling training programmes for underperforming sales staff to achieve the KPI#1 in Balanced Score Card.
- Assist in the identification and assessment of training needs of all channels in Bancassurance.
- Support the establishment of a comprehensive training curriculum for Partnership Distribution channel.
- Ensuring the governance, audit, consistency, quality of people, quality of training materials and presentation on the ground for all training modules of both Bank and Manulife sales leaders.
- Continuously evaluates current and seeks and support new approaches, practices and process to improve efficiency of training offered.
- Any other task delegated when the need arises.
If you are ready to unleash your potential it's time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock. About Manulife
- 5 or more years developing and facilitating training sessions
- Strong insurance / banking culture orientation
- Experience with Learning Management System
- Industry Certification: PCE/CEILI/CUTE/CFP/RFP
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in any field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- High degree of collaboration and relationship building required
- Exceptional project planning and management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong technical knowledge in the area of life insurance and bancassurance
- Ability to collaborate, get consensus across teams, and establish productive relationships
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Flexibility in adjusting to unexpected project changes
- Demonstrated professional maturity, political savvy, emotional intelligence in all situations
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2018, we had more than 34,000 employees, over 82,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving almost 28 million customers. As of March 31, 2019, we had over $1.1 trillion (US$849 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $29.4 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations in Asia, Canada and the United States are where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention and advancement and we administer all of our practices and programs based on qualification and performance and without discrimination on any protected ground.
It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request any accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.