Senior Manager, Tech Support
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Ensure end-to-end root cause analysis and trend reporting for production issues is carried out and meets business and technology requirements
- To ensure systems supported meeting SLAs and to improve on support performance by focusing on preventive measures.
- Provide production support and coach the Junior
- Analyse remedy change & impact on existing systems
- Maintains an expert knowledge of technology (within the area of specialization) and industry trends in relation to specific business requirements, and the direction of the organization in its entirety
- Be accountable for all aspects of production support for the Core Banking suite of products to the CB & WB
- Ensuring timely resolution of CB & WB Core Banking production issues, ensuring relevant communication to business as necessary. Work with CTM's for country specific incidents
- Ensure that all documentation, processes used in the production support service is in accordance with the Group's standards.
- Analysis Skill
- Problem Solving skill
- Core Java/J2EE programming
- DB SQLquery
- Basic computing technology knowledge, e.g Hardware technology RAM, CPU, Hard Disk, Files format.
- Supevisory skill.
- Banking Domain Knowleged
- IBM MQ Series
- Control -M
- Unix Shell Command
- Network Technology. Eg. Hardware, protocol, HTTP, TCP, UDP, HTML, Webservice; Application, Putty, SSH, FTP, SFTP.
- Microsoft Office
- Business writing/communication skill.
- 10-12 Year working experience.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.