Senior Manager, IT Governance and Budget
FWD Group spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia, offering life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, Shariah and Family Takaful products across a number of its markets.
FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance. Established in Asia in 2013, FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group.
Launched in Malaysia on 29 June 2019, FWD Takaful Berhad (Company No. 200601011780 ) is FWD Group's inaugural Takaful business - a partnership between FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (an FWD Group company), JAB Capital Berhad and Employee Provident Fund Board of Malaysia (EPF).
If you are looking for a career which can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey! KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- IT Governance - Release Management. Ensuring deployment is successful.
- IT Governance - Create policies and standards. Established SOP.
- IT Compliance - RMiT Assessment. Tracking and Monitoring to closure within the timeline stipulated.
- IT Compliance - BNM, Board, OWC, ITSC, Exco Notification for Internet Takaful Services, Outsourcing and any other required notification.
- IT Budget & Finance - Managing & Tracking of budgeted vs. actual. Present factual budget for ITSC approval .
- IT Budget & Finance - Track, check and ensure accurate Invoices and payments to be made on time.
- IT Vendor Management - Vendor Assessment & Management. Including assessing and comparing scope of work, track purchase to closure.
- IT Infra Management - Monitoring and tracking required upgrades, purchase and license renewal. Overseeing to ensure that licenses and capacity planning is planned to cater for FWD Takaful needs.
- IT governance - to govern all contractual agreements and ensure that FWD Takaful interest is being met. Negotiate and finalise contracts with vendors. Ensuring contracts are in place and renewal is done on time.
- Bachelor of degree or equivalent, in computer science or information technology.
- At least 10 years working experience in information technology domain.
- At least 5 years in IT governance, IT compliance, and/or IT finance.
- Worked in a financial institution is preferred.
- Ability to drive IT governance independently.
- Ability to create and amend IT governance framework and structure independently.
- Have knowledge in SDLC and Infrastructure sufficient to drive governance across these IT domain.