Senior Manager, Communication & Initiatives
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch. Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with internal Marketing Team, Sales Channel Team and Business Partners to develop marketing campaign, sales campaign and customer promotion/activities as part of marketing initiative and strategy to drive and achieve overall PD sales.
- Driving all the marketing and customer campaigns development progress within the project timeline, implementation and ensure smooth execution on timely and quality campaign launching.
- Ensure the marketing and sales support tools or materials developed are in line with the agreed product and campaign propositions.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders on portfolio management analysis study to develop and promote cross-sell or up-sell campaign to promote and enhance customer retention and loyalty.
- Conduct post mortem analysis study on all marketing and customer campaigns on the campaign result and effectiveness on the intended campaign objective; i.e. to drive and achieve sales, sales staffs and customers behavioral response on the campaign, etc.
- To enhance and improve customer or sales staffs' experience by conducting periodical review on existing sales process, marketing materials/tools and marketing intelligence study on competitors' marketing/sales campaigns or tools offering.
- Map the customer journey by customer segment and identify gap to improve customer experience (CEX). Work with Marketing, IT, Transformation and PD's Sales Teams to implement the identified CEX project.
- To drive online marketing initiatives for all channels - Go to market strategy.
- A recognized Degree in Marketing, Statistics, Accountancy, Finance, Economics, Business Admin, Actuarial or equivalent professional qualification.
- At least 8 years of working experience in life insurance / financial services industry.
- Dynamic individual, detail-oriented, organized, systematic and analytical thinking.
- Ability to guide and influence others to gain support & commitment to the Company's goals.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work minimum supervision.
- Must be meticulous with the ability to work under pressure.
- A self-starter, responsible and good team player.
- Strong analytical thinking and results oriented.