Senior Manager, Agency Support Services
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch. PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for managing and driving the delivery of agency support projects in collaboration with key stakeholders and business owners; leading the process, identifying the needs, capturing the strategic agenda, monitoring and tracking projects progress, highlighting implications that may have impacts on the timelines as well as proposals of mitigation actions in support of projects execution i.e. New Agency Offices, Agency Office Maintenance, any other future assigned projects.
- Responsible for the management of Training Administration, ensuring effective and timeliness delivery and compliance to regulatory guidelines and requirements.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of the Agency Handbook to ensure that the guidelines are kept relevant and updated.
- Responsible for agency communication from the dept, including management presentation materials, etc., ensuring clear, timely, accurate and consistent messages to all stakeholders.
- Responsible for the coordination of the entire aspects of agency support activities, ensure clarity and detailed understanding of business needs including operational controls and process enhancements for effective delivery.
- Assist the Head in daily administration support work, tracking and monitoring of action items and ensuring smooth operations of the department.
- Degree in Business Administration, Management or any related discipline.
- Previous life insurance experience is essential, especially in Agency Distribution/Agency Strategy/Projects Management Office.
- Experience/knowledge in agency operations, administration, training, channel and sales performance management will be an advantage.
- Possess initiative, strong leadership and excellent communication skills.
- Organized, analytical thinking, self- driver, detail-oriented, high integrity, meticulous and has the ability to work under pressure.
- A self-starter and driver as well a good team player.
- Passionate with her work to deliver the required results.