Senior Linux System Administrator
About the Role
As a Senior Linux System Administrator, you will be responsible for the deployment, maintenance and support of the SDC offerings to internal and external customers. The team is diversifying its portfolio of products, and as such there will be opportunities for learning and implementing new projects. As a high availability platform, on-call capacity is expected as well. What to expect
What will make you successful?
- Perform day-to-day systems administration/management activities that may include initial set-up, configuration, testing of hardware or software platforms, user account administration requests and/or customization to maintenance and upgrade projects.
- Resolve problem management issues regarding system/operations by identifying corrective measures/ improvements. May include installations, set-ups, error message, on line transactions, system/application status, and operational procedures in accordance with service level agreement.
- Interact with network services, software systems engineering, applications development and database administrators in order to restore availability of services and/or identify root cause of problems.
- Ensure the security of the ecosystem, as well as user satisfaction by providing preventive maintenance, troubleshooting and problem resolution services
- May participate in the planning and implementation of system/network projects/enhancements, ensuring adherence to documented processes and procedures and risk mitigation efforts.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in System Administration of application platform based on components like RHEL, Apache, Tomcat, JRE.
- Good IT foundation knowledge in networking, proxies, load-balancing, virtualisation, containers, orchestration, databases
- Platform tooling/automation like Ansible, Nagios, scripting...
- Experience in web application cloud migration and/or operations applying IAAS, PAAS or SAAS.
- Has exposure to Agile methodology as well as using related tools such as Jira and Confluence
For candidates who are interested in the role, feel free to reach out to the following recruiter.
What we offer
- Victor Ooi - Recruiter for the position.
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.