Senior Campaign Analyst - Decision Management
- Develop Portfolio Management strategies on Credit Cards & Personal loan customers to grow share of wallet and minimize attrition; through segmentation and targeting using advanced analytics.
- Data mine customer behavior and transaction data; to develop product management strategies including proactive line management; upgrades, engagement through usage, balance growth strategies.
- Develop automated and scalable processes to monitor customer engagement, profitability and identify predictive triggers in behavior and identify tactical actions to manage and grow portfolio profitability.
- Enable mass customization of offers, by leveraging on analytics and new channels.
- Partner with P&L owners and jointly develop go to market strategy, in terms of target segment, offer, channel. Build business case and obtain approval from senior management.
- Work with Statisticians to develop predictive models, quantify and validate value and drive implementation.
- Create frameworks to unearth additional revenue streams form existing portfolio.
- Work effectively in cross-functional teams; lead with strong stakeholder management skills to focus and deliver on financials.
- Candidate should have background in Bachelor's Degree or Professional Qualification in the relevant to Financial Engineering.
- Candidate should have a minimum 8 years of experience in Marketing Analytics within Consumer Financial Services, in Credit Cards and Personal loans.
- Candidate must have experience working with large datasets in SAS/SQL.
- Able to independently structure analyses, define hypotheses and present areas of business opportunities.
- Ability to influence and manage stakeholders.
- Entrepreneurial, highly self-motivated, collaborative, keen attention to detail, ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment.
- Team management experience and ability to nurture and develop analytical talent.