Senior Business Development Executive
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
Responsible to assist the region Agency Force to achieve the overall productivity, profitability and quality targeted by the Company. JOB SCOPE:
Responsible to assist the region Agency Force to achieve the overall productivity, profitability and quality targeted by the Company. PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor and supervise agency strategic action plans on KPIs.
- Attend to any agency doubts, concerns and problem faced by agency members and to provide solution to overcome the problem.
- Provide guidance and counseling to agency members violating Company/ Industry/Regulatory guidelines and to enforce the prescribed guidelines among agency members.
- Provide additional motivation for agency members to raise agency morale.
- Organized and support all company's functions.
- Continuously encourage agency members to focus on recruiting new agents.
- Encourage Agency Leaders to train-up agents for promotion to be future leaders.
Customer Service Development
- Participate in all identified core-customer service programs to update of product and system knowledge.
- Work closely with and support branch staff in identifying root causes/trends of customer service issues and coming up with solution to resolve it.
- Implement Core-Program to encourage new agents to do well and retain them in our Company.
- Ensure that training rooms, training centers and other training facilities & equipment in the respective region are properly maintained in tip top condition.
- Provide quality training and supporting services to the agency force to upgrade one's skill and performance.
Communication & Organization Development
- Provide a formal platform to disseminate information and receive feedback from agency members during agency meetings.
- Assist and support all launches and events.
- Communicate and motivate by promoting Agency, Regional or PAMB's challenges, incentives and contest to the Agency.
- Organize and implement formal platform for interaction of agency members and building teamwork through group meetings and gatherings.
- Submit weekly planning and monthly reports.
- Degree / Diploma in any discipline.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in business development, marketing or sales.
- Experience in agency development will be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
- A self starter with pleasant personality and service oriented work perspective.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work under minimum supervision.