Senior Business Analyst
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
The Assistant Manager is to play the Business Analyst role and is responsible to deliver the new products launch, Service Request (SRF) for system functionality enhancement, new initiatives/projects. PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To conduct business scoping with the business users and to develop the Business Requirements for sign off
- To at least maintain the defined company's rules across all processes and to provide in depth technical expertise to ensure quality deliverable.
- Ensure best practices are in place and ensure all customization documents are of absolutely "must have" for go-live and be signed off by users.
- To review Business Scenario and test scripting in ensuring they are in line with the business requirements. To conduct the review sessions with the users to ensure acceptance and signed off by users.
- Analyze business issues and recommends best practices and technical expertise and solves complex problems by applying innovative solutions.
- To achieve milestones and objectives within project timeline.
- Ensure personal development for self improvement and build positive working relationships within the team Perform related duties and responsibilities as assigned by superior from time to time. Effective communication on any changes in administrative or processing rules triggered from system enhancement or new product launching to business users.
- Leads a group of executives/business specialist in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) /Operation readiness test (ORT) planning and execution, provides business process training to testers for comprehensive system testing and lead the respective testers for smooth UAT activities via constant review and feedback sessions to achieve.
- Degree from a recognized University preferably in Business, Insurance Studies, Information Technology, Computer Science, etc.
- Professional qualification in Life Insurance i.e., Malaysian Insurance Institute (MII), Chartered Institute of Insurance (CII), Life Office Management Association (LOMA), Australian Institute of Insurance (AII), International Claim Association (ICA) or other related to Life Insurance Industry would be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years working experience. Experience in Life Insurance Industry with basic operational knowledge in Life Administration, Actuarial, Agency Administration and Finance would be an added advantage.