- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- LMA Recruitment
- 15 Mar 18
Senior Audit Manager, Vendor Management (Malaysia based)
Our client is a global leader in banking and financial services providing a full suite of products across all banking businesses. They are looking for a specialist in audit function catering to vendors and third party services for the bank.
• Act as liaison with Management to ensure full understanding of business strategy, plans, products, performance and risk-related issues at business unit level and communicating these to the relevant Functional Team members.
• Perform continual risk assessment on the portfolio assigned and develop audit plan in response to the risks identified.
• Perform, support or lead where directed, the planning, fieldwork, and reporting of internal audit engagements to deliver agreed assurance objectives to established standards and timelines
• Must have a Bachelor Degree in Accountancy / Business/ Finance
• Experienced internal auditor or risk professional with at least 5 years' experience preferably in the financial institution or Technology field
• CIA accreditation or similar is desirable
• Subject matter expert in procurement, vendor management, outsourcing and related information security risks
• Strong communicator with an ability to influence
• Highly credible with their counterparts in the business
• Effective written and presentation skills
• Up to date with developments within their area of expertise
EA Reg. No: R1108657
EA Licence No.: 11C4684
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D