Senior Associate, Customer Care
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
This position is responsible to handle the day-to-day operations of monitoring and responding to customer complaints and perform any other duties which may arise.
- Perform the day-to-day operations of handling complaints, feedback and enquiries from various communication channels while ensuring:a) Cases assigned are handled in a timely manner and meets required service delivery standards;
b) take ownership of consumer issues and follow through to resolution; identify complaints or queries with urgency and priority.
c) adhering to all quality and regulatory guidelines
d) ensure all cases are handled end to end, to avoid repeat complaints
- Compile regular or ad-hoc reports/statistics for analysis (when required)
- Ensure other business units adhere on complaint process time-line, feedback provided timely and SL of complaint closure is met.
- Always use professional linguistic and written skills while dealing with all stakeholders and customers.
- Able to handle complaints via various omnichannel platforms in order to provide seamless customer experience.
- Able to portray a fair role as customer advocate when handling complaint in order to provide best solutions to customers whilst displaying good customer centricity
- Perform other related duties as assigned by supervisor
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.