Senior Associate - IT Infrastructure
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services Industry/Sector
Not Applicable Specialism
IFS - Information Technology (IT) Management Level
Senior Associate Job Description & Summary
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You'll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth.
Our Enterprise Infrastructure team helps PwC develop a competitive advantage through defining our technology objectives, assessing solution options, and devising architectural solutions that help us achieve both strategic goals and meet operational requirements. As a part of our team, you'll help build software and design data platforms, manage large volumes of data, develop compliance procedures for data management, and continually research new technologies to drive innovation and sustainable change.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future. As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
1. Work closely with vendors and third parties providing services and support for LAN, WAN infrastructure setup and maintenance.
2. Manage office WiFi, network systems, tools and equipment.
3. Provide technical knowledge and support to manage office backup solutions (servers and end-point).
4. Perform continuous improvement activities, contract administration and project implementation (installation and configuration) within targeted response time.
5. Produce and maintain timely, accurate documentation to support implementation, operational support and quality/ compliance requirements.
6. Ensure routine system checks, resolve system issues, handle incidents and review logs for anomalies
7. Perform patching of network equipment vulnerabilities and work with monitoring teams for security compliance
8. Carry out special tasks or ad-hoc tasks under management team's direction. Requirements
1. Degree/Diploma holder in B.Science (Computer Science or related stream) with 3-5 years work experience in Information Technology industry specialising in infrastructure and network services
2. Core competencies with Cisco Products (ASWAN, CUCM and VC) and Cisco Meraki plus familiarity with topology, settings and configurations of DHCP, DNS, Load Balancer, Network Monitoring Tools, Gateway, Domains, Router, Switches, Windows Servers.
3. Having work experience with Falconstor and Veeam backup solutions will be advantageous.
4. Ability to work independently and under pressure while maintaining high quality deliverables and standards.
5. Willing to travel within Malaysia
6. Required to be on standby after working hours, weekends and/or public holidays as per project schedule as and when needed.
7. A team player with excellent communication skills (both written and spoken) Additional application instructions
Please attach the following documents along with your CV when you submit an online application:
- Academic Certificates and Transcripts, from SPM (or equivalent) onwards
- A copy of your NRIC or passport
- Recent passport size photo
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? Government Clearance Required? Job Posting End Date