Senior Analytics Consultant
The role sits within our Decision Analytics, one of our main Global Business Lines.
Experian Decision Analytics helps client achieve and sustain significant growth. We do this by enabling clients to make analytics-based customer decisions that support their strategic goals. As experts in uniting business understanding with consumer and business information, analytics and strategy execution, we empower clients to optimize customer value and actively manage it over time. This role therefore has clear accountability for creating measurable value within our client organizations. Purpose of Role
This role is responsible for efficiently and effectively managing multiple and complex projects from concept to implementation on time, within budget and in line with client expectations. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Knowledge & Experience
- Develop industry best practice model development/validation frameworks (IFRS9) for clients across SEA
- Experience in conducting market research (at sector level) and use the outcome to incorporated into risk decision making Experience in developing and implementing PD,EAD,LGD models based on IFRS9 guidelines
- Expertise to perform hands-on modelling work and address client queries successfully
- Mentor and coach junior team members in model development process
- Drive high standards of customer service and proactive client communication throughout the project term
- Proactively communicate project status and deliverables through the life of the project
- Ensure issues raised by the client are resolved in a timely and efficient manner
- Support the client through the project, providing guidance through project design to implementation
- Prepare and deliver structured model development/validation training courses to the SEA clients
- Flexible to travel to client locations on short notice for project delivery/presales (60%)
- 8-15 years' experience in credit risk modelling across customer life cycle
- Thorough understanding of the Application/Behaviour/Collection scorecard development process.
- Thorough understanding of PD, EAD, Stress Testing and LGD/ IFRS9 Impairment model development & validation process is a must.
- Thorough knowledge of the use and application of analytical methodologies Linear Regression, Logistic Regression etc
- Thorough understanding of segmentation techniques CHAID, CART etc.
- Analytical Consulting experience is a plus, likely from Big 4s or other reputed consulting firms/ Working in the risk analytics (model development & Validation) of an international bank
- Thorough understanding of Banking and NBFS data structures with exposure to Risk Data Cube
- Extensive experience of Managing large, multiple and complex projects within a complex, international organisation
- Able to interpret technical features into commercial benefits.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent and proven project management skills.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
Degree or equivalent standard, with a high numeric content e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Operational Research, Economics, Physical Sciences.