Senior Analyst ,Transaction Management - Private Capital Services
What is the opportunity?
RBC Investor & Treasury Services, Malaysia is a center of operational excellence supporting 10 countries across three geographic time zones.
RBC I&TS's Private Capital Services delivers specialist corporate fund administration, fund accounting, transaction management and shareholder services to Private Equity, Real Estate, Infrastructure Funds and other Private Capital Services Structures. The Senior Analyst, Transaction Management, PCS Malaysia, is responsible for technical and relative complex aspects of the day to day work of the team to accurate and timely transaction and payment processing, across the range of Private Capital Services structures supported by the business, and for supporting the review of the team's work.
Supporting Region : Lux ( 4pm to 1am ) What will you do?
What do you need to succeed? Must-have
- Accurate and timely execution of agreed processes supporting the investment/divestment transactions, portfolio tracking, cash monitoring and payment functions across a range of Private Capital Services structures.
- Review the work of other Transaction Management administration team members in support of the 'maker checker' process and control function.
- Ensure all audit and regulatory requirements are clearly satisfied and key service level agreements met as evidenced through the monitoring and controlling the timely and accurate completion of processes.
- Maintaining subject matter expert level understanding and exemplary execution of mandatory escalation processes in accordance with agreed procedures when required. Create and maintain detail and status of any issues/events.
- Act as a escalation point for oversight team and respond to all queries and in a timely and effective manner and propose solutions for consideration with the agreed governance and change framework
- Build productive relationships with internal departments, and create working relationships as part of the wider Malaysia Client Operations Team and support cross-working and operational improvement initiatives
- Ensure activities and controls are documented in comprehensive procedures and support the governance and control of the team through the application of professional awareness risk mindset
- Adhere to all RBC Investor & Treasury Services Policies and Procedures at all times.
- Experience in transaction management and / or business administration, preferably a focus on fund structures.
- Relevant operational knowledge and experience (4+ years).
- Good written and verbal communication skills, ability to use initiative and excellent attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills and networking abilities with agents and internal departments and ability to work as part of a team to achieve collective goals.
- Good organisation skills, ability to prioritise workloads to meet tight deadlines.
- University degree and/or business administration qualification desirable.
- Transaction management system knowledge desirable:
- FOCUS, BLS, Milvus or equivalent applications
- Excel and other Microsoft Office applications What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including performance based bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- A world-class training program in financial services
- A collaborative dynamic culture where personal initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded