Senior Analyst, Global Service Desk
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Brief Scope A single point of contact and provide advice, guidance and the rapid restoration of normal IT services to its Customers and Users. You are the customer- focused 'Service Team' with technical expertise, business awareness and interpersonal skills, and knowledge over a wide range of technological tools. Key Responsibilities The responsibilities include the following:
Academic & Professional
- To provide a single point of contact and support for Customers through Voice, Email, Web and other relevant channels in relation to technology related incidents and requests.
- To facilitate the restoration and fulfilment of normal technology operational service with minimal business impact on the Customer within agreed service levels and business priorities
- The administration of user accounts, including system access rights, across all IT services within the enterprise. It also includes the administration of Non-User Service accounts in conduction with the needs of System Administration.
- Review security-related access rights practices, directives and guidelines.
- Ensures the compliance of suppliers of DP services, to access rights policy and guidelines
- Provide for review and consultation with respect to software and hardware products offering access rights capability.
- Work as part of a team providing coverage on a 7 day a week, 24 hour per day (24/7) basis
- Ensure customer satisfaction through improved service and quality
- To attempt and ensure First Call resolutions on technology related incidents and requests within the Level I support team and in case of requirements, escalate to Level II or Level III Technology Support Teams with relevant diagnosis and documentations.
- Take End to End ownership of Technology incidents and Requests in order to resolve them within agreed objectives and to the satisfaction of customers
- Maintain Customer Service Skills to agreed standards for all interactions.
- Identify and highlight to the appropriate authority any service concern or improvement opportunity
- Expected to meet or exceed key measures and objectives of your role. Ensure performance, productivity, skill and quality in line with the expectations
- Develop understanding of TS-EUS-Service Desk business solution and seek out improvement opportunities
- Adherence to the specified standards of Quality and Audit / Risk requirements
- Upholding the Values of the Group and Company at all times and Compliance with all applicable Rules/ Regulations and Company and Group Policies.
- To build relationship & network with stakeholders within & outside TS-EUS-Service Desk.
Skills & Attributes
- Field of Study Graduate with Diploma/Degree in Computers or other Technical certifications
- Certification Post Graduation in Science / Others, Technical certifications in Computer Science / IT/MIS
Required Experience in:
- The following skills are required to be successful in performing this position:
- Skills & Attributes
- Must have (maximum of 5 bullet points)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be detail oriented, highly organized and able to handle a variety of tasks in an efficient manner.
- Adept at applying generalist IT knowledge to specific problem resolution situations
- Familiarity with hardware/software components and terminology.
- Strong customer service background, ability to work in shift rotation (24 x 7), enjoy working with people , Self-Learner / Quick Learner
- Crisis Management
- Coordinating with other business functions to develop and implement plans
- Knowledge in various technology platforms, domains and application development. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft products
- Minimum of 4 year of experience, with at least 3 year of relevant experience
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.