Senior Administrator TM, Private Capital Services
What is the opportunity?
RBC Investor & Treasury Services, Malaysia is a center of operational excellence supporting 10 countries across three geographic time zones.
RBC I&TS's Private Capital Services delivers specialist corporate fund administration, fund accounting, transaction management and shareholder services to Private Equity, Real Estate, Infrastructure Funds and other Private Capital Services Structures. The Senior Administrator, Transaction Management, PCS Malaysia, is responsible for accurate and timely cash & security processing, tracking, document management and ownership verification activities, across the range of Private Capital Services structures supported by the business, and for supporting the cross-review of the team's work. What will you do?
What do you need to succeed? Must-have
- Accurate and timely execution of agreed day to day processes supporting the transaction management, cash & security tracking, and document management functions across a range of Private Capital Services structures, including input and validation of manual entries to cash and transaction reconciliation logs, collation of investment/divestment papers, and presentation metrics and control data. Ensure essential checks are complete and any outstanding items are recorded and cleared.
- Ownership verification activities including reconciliation of investment record with documents, entities holding Real Estate and Private Equity on behalf of client funds
- Ensure tolerance checks are complete and any outstanding items are investigated and cleared and that all related audit and regulatory requirements are clearly satisfied including the requirements of service level agreements
- Respond to all queries and in a timely and effective manner and propose solutions for consideration with the agreed governance and change framework
- Build productive relationships with internal departments, and create working relationships as part of the wider Malaysia Client Operations Team and support cross-working and operational improvement initiatives
- Ensure activities and controls are documented in comprehensive procedures and support the governance and control of the team through the application of professional awareness risk mindset
- Adhere to all RBC Investor & Treasury Services Policies and Procedures at all times.
- Experience in transaction management and /or custody and/or business administration with a focus on financial services and preferably fund structure
- Relevant operational knowledge and experience (2+ years).
- Good written and verbal communication skills, ability to use initiative and excellent attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills and networking abilities with agents and internal departments and ability to work as part of a team to achieve collective goals.
- Good organisation skills, ability to prioritise workloads to meet tight deadlines.
- University degree or equivalent desirable.
- Transaction management/custody system knowledge desirable:
- FOCUS, BLS, Milvus or equivalent applications
- Excel and other Microsoft Office applications What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including performance based bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- A world-class training program in financial services
- A collaborative dynamic culture where personal initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded