Hiring a Scrum Master who has exposure in Life Insurance
Role Experience :
- Years of Experience: 8+ Years
- Ideal for those currently attached to Insurance and BFSI domain.
- Vast exposure in implementation of Life Insurance cycle.
- Project management skills and experience on projects on the business side are a plus point.
- Broad experience in working in large teams within different work streams is ideal
- Multiple strong examples of the delivery of on time and on budget projects that achieve business case stated outcomes – a driver with bias towards delivery at pace and controlling project outcomes
- Analytical mind frame and able to handle mutiple projects at the same time.
- Good stakeholder management experience, especially impactful communication, influencing and running project governance Implementation, change management and benefits realisation
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement).
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks (Crystal, XP & etc.)
- Experience working with multiple delivery and business partners teams especially in BFSI is a major advantage.
- Scrum master certification is a must.
- Knowledge of an agile framework or method (i.e. Scrum, Kanban), or understanding of software development life cycle models as well as in-depth knowledge of traditional project management principles and practices.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.