- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Full time
- 17 Jun 19
Salesforce DeveloperYour Role
We are currently looking for a Salesforce Developer to join our Salesforce Business Group, with the focus on Salesforce projects. You will become part of the Global Salesforce Business Group practice and you will be working on a project basis in a multi-disciplinary team engaged in a wide range of Salesforce projects. Candidates for this role should possess a knowledge of public cloud applications with a focus on Salesforce.com & the application landscape around it.
The Salesforce Developer supports the implementation from proposal (e.g. technical design) to delivery (e.g. technical development). This includes developing a thorough understanding of the Client's requirements then applying industry best practices and detailed knowledge of the Salesforce solution to design an optimal solution that supports the business process and meets/exceeds functional requirements. This position builds a trusting relationship with major project stakeholders and leads them to the adoption of the best solution. Specifically, this role guides technical teams that will successfully deliver the Salesforce project.
- Develop cloud-based applications through Force.com platform with an in-depth understanding of Salesforce limitations.
- Ensure quality of technical development of Salesforce implementation projects.
- Performs "As-Is" and Fit/Gap analyses in to map the Cloud technology's offerings and capabilities to the Client business needs.
- Works closely with business analysts to make the bridge between the function and technical team.
- Support workshops lead by the functional team in terms of Salesforce technical knowledge.
- Has sufficient knowledge of the Salesforce platform to make adequate design decisions & propose solutions to requirements based on industry & technology best practices.
- Understand the importance and is able to design Salesforce solutions integrated in the IT application landscape (example: integrations to ERP & reporting systems)
- Manage team of highly qualified technical resources (both on-shore and off-shore).
- Define test cases and leads contractual testing to confirm that solution performs as per the business requirements.
- Coordinate releases and post Go-Live materials (e.g. technical configuration documentations, architecture design documentations).