Sales Support (Middle Office, Business Banking)
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
To provide back office client on boarding support to the Relationship Managers and Team Managers with insights into clients' Anti-Money Laundering (AML) risk and develop an understanding of industry sector, client information and other relevant factors that could impact the Bank's AML risk.
The Role Responsibilities
- Providing support for data capture of customer data into eCDD for NTB/ETB, Trigger events/ Static Data change and digitizing customer documents following strict detailed procedures for both NTB and ETB.
- Attend to trigger due to PEP, Adverse Media, FATCA and CRS related inquiry including follow up with client and updating into the relevant Bank's system
- To track on the sales error rate and submit the reporting
- To update the weekly tracker on the ETB and NTB, inclusive of outstanding FATCA/CRS reporting to ensure no overdue items
- The main liaison person for concall in relation to CDD process and to update/brief the team members for updates on changes
- Assist RM in preparation of preferential pricing / waiver forms / BCA;
- Collate and prepare minutes as required
- Raise SRF via CEMS / Filenet where applicable;
- Ensure proper filing of working documents;
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties e.g. e-Pro, ordering stationery, raise RMS.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.