Sales Development Manager
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations. Job Description General Accountability:
This position is responsible for driving and supporting all Bancassurance Sales in respective region/cluster to achieve production targets and support of the company's profitability and sustainable growth objective. Responsibilities:
- Drive and support Bancassurance Sales incudes RP, SP and CL product lines and achieve targets assigned.
- To strategise Bancassurance sales and build close working relationship with Bank Sales Leaders and Sales Staff.
- Conduct sales related, product refresher and P.R.I.D.E. trainings.
- Activate bank sales staff to sell and/or refer Bancassurance products with assigned Active Ratio and Case Size targets.
- Servicing support and handle all Bancassurance operational issues up to issuance of cases.
If you are ready to unleash your potential it's time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock. About Manulife
- University degree in marketing or related degree
- Minimum 3 years Bancassurance experience
- Banca sales experience is an added advantage
- Highly developed communication & relationship skills
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2018, we had more than 34,000 employees, over 82,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving almost 28 million customers. As of June 30, 2019, we had over $1.1 trillion (US$877 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $29.4 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations in Asia, Canada and the United States are where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention and advancement and we administer all of our practices and programs based on qualification and performance and without discrimination on any protected ground.
It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request any accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.