Sales Coach, Mobile Sales Force
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- HSBC Bank (M) Berhad
- 17 Nov 17 2017-11-17
Sales Coach, Mobile Sales Force
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC's global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of Sales Coach, Mobile Sales Force.
This position guides the understanding of product, process, selling techniques, objection handling and new market and competitor developments for the Mobile Sales Force team, with a very sharp focus on aligning, internal competencies to external benchmarks. The job holder shall be driving the orientation of the sales team through field observations and coaching and regular communication meets and by implementing programs to bring in a high performance culture at an individual level.
- Conduct on field observations, quality checks and coaching through visits to regional office, roadshows, events, classroom trainings and joint calls.
- Ensure new employee integration, activation, sales quality and overall broad-based consistent performance.
- Conduct recommended product & selling skills classroom training.
- Identify minimum bottom 10% of the sales staff based on productivity bench mark across the regions. Additional nominations can be sought from Line and Regional Managers for certain staff not in bottom 10% category but need selective coaching.
- Disseminate the MSF/CVM imperatives of RBWM to all regions and facilitate the teams to become successful feeder channels to other distribution channels.
- Identify staff in the regions whoa re not displaying the right customer centric behaviour.
- Consistent Performance Review based on RBIF (HSBC Incentive Framework).
- Oversee complaints for the region by monitoring the TAT on Helpline and facilitating quicker TAT/resolution.
- Take full accountability for the leadership, coaching, performance and absence management the classroom.
- Managing employee related concerns such as retention, absenteeism, morale, conflict resolution, employee grievances and under-performance in compliance with local disciplinary procedures and authority levels.
- Embed a Best Place to Work environment for all your team.
- Support individuals through the welcome and on-boarding stage of the induction programme and set stretching goals for self and team.
- Act as a role model for our Group values and behaviours, authentically engaging with your team, colleagues and customers to deliver Superior Customer Service through them.
- At minimum a Bachelor's degree; a post graduate qualification in business shall be an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in retail sales with at least 2 years of experience in sales of financial services and products.
- Previous experience managing small projects preferred.
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the retail financial services industry, is required.
- Ability to excel in fast-paced, deadline-oriented, details-driven position, excellent attention to detail.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in order to effectively communicate with all internal/external customers.
- Only Malaysian citizens are encouraged to apply.