SME Sales Manager, Plaza Pantai - SME Retail & Enterprise Distribution MY
- Primary responsibility is to market and solicit PG Products sales at the hub - including telemarketing through lead generation, targeting at the Small Medium Enterprise Business.
- Participate in the marketing campaigns and activities to promote PG products.
- To ensure optimal customer reach, product exposure and effective operations that optimizes delivery to customers.
- Develop and build long term business relationship with Business customers.
- Furnish leads and referrals to other sales personnel or departments for products that are not within scope.
(Basic Degree/Diploma etc)
- Holds a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies / Administration / Management, Finance / Accountancy / Banking, Marketing or equivalent
- Preferably Senior Executives / Sales Manager specializing in Sales - Financial Services (SME Business loans) or any other relevant sales experiences
Professional Qualification and/or Regulatory, Licensing requirements
Relevant Work Experience
Required Competencies and Skills *
- Minimum of 3 year(s) experience in the related field
(Essential to succeed in this job)
Travel Requirements (if any)
- Good communication in English and Bahasa Malaysia (able to speak other languages will be an added advantage)
- Must possess excellent communication skills in both written and spoken and able to liaise with all levels
- Must be able to write credit proposals in good English language
- Knowledge of Banking products and services will be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work well with levels of people
- Must be highly motivated, resourceful, sales driven and result oriented
- Able to multi-task and willing to work in business hub
- Must possess own transportation and willing to travel
- Able to work long hours under pressure
(Incl typical Destinations and Duration)
Yes - SME Business Owners, trade / business associations, exhibition / business conference