SME Banking - Strategic Initiatives & Projects
A team member who provides essential support to a project, working with the unit head and other team members to achieve project success for SME Banking
- Prepares, provides and communicates progress reports on project status for management review. Provides support to any assigned project team by attending project meetings, responding to assigned tasks when due and providing management, with regular updates on the project's progress e.g. Forward 23, TCJ.
- Schedule and facilitate meetings with agenda and follow-up minutes as required. On occasion, as requested, represent SME as a team member on project teams lead by other departments and divisions.
- Assist unit head to formulate, evaluate and execute business-wide tactical and strategic plans for SME Banking on an on-going basis with an aim to enable business to remain market-relevant, competitive and exceed its business targets. which may include data mining, market research, analytics, financial projections and simulations for various SME initiatives.
- Possess skills to develop and maintain positive working relationships with all LOB partners, all Legal & Compliance partners, internal and external agencies and vendors
- 2 - 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Good knowledge on SME market and product analytical skills.
- Good business writing and presentation skills.
- Proactive & resourceful.
- Good interpersonal skills and a strong team player