SG - Manager - Human Capital - Workday HCM
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
Deloitte is the largest Workday consultancy in the world with the largest number of practitioners, number of Workday implementations and client qualifications. Through organic growth and recent acquisitions, our Workday practice has grown to more than 1,050 Workday-certified and dedicated consultants globally.
Deloitte Southeast Asia is rapidly growing their Workday practice to meet increasing client demands in the Asia-Pacific region. We want YOU to join our team and take advantage of these massive opportunities and grow your career!
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. About the role
Your role as a leader
- We are currently seeking an experienced Workday HCM Solution Architect with experience on HR transformation and Workday implementation, to join our Consulting team in Southeast Asia.
- As a Workday Solution Architect, you will have the opportunity to enable clients in understanding and successfully transitioning to Workday HCM, while mentoring and coaching team members.
- You will be an influencer and thought leader with in-depth expertise and domain knowledge to establish yourself as a subject-matter expert, responsible for leading and delivering Workday engagements across projects.
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves every day to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the goals of our clients and Deloitte and align our people to these objectives, setting clear priorities and direction.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Leading by example and establishing confident relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
A prospective candidate should have the following experience:
- Minimum 8 years of HR Consulting experience of managing and architecting multiple project SDLCs (Software Development Life Cycle) or Cloud deployments for HR solutions, processes and practices
- Experience in analysing business and functional requirements, and act as an architect to develop the HR Transformation and Technology adoption roadmap
- Establish Business advisor relationship with client Leadership and senior Executives, to consistently deliver quality client services.
- Workday Functional Certification in Core HR and additional modules like Advance Compensation, Recruitment, Learning, Talent and Performance
- Minimum experience of 3 full Workday full lifecycle implementations, from Design through to Deploy
- Demonstrated experience in providing Workday solution to complex business problems
- Ability to manage communications with key stakeholders and guide a client through decision making
- Encourage and facilitate collaboration amongst team members, and act as a mentor to coach team members
- Cultivate and manage business development opportunities.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
In Malaysia, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Malaysia ("Deloitte in Malaysia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Malaysia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: DCSE-169586-2019