SG - Director - QA
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Deloitte Malaysia
- 20 Apr 19
SG - Director - QA
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
- Work as part of the Quality and Risk Management (QRM) team together with project teams to ensure the successful delivery of projects. Assist project teams to deliver their financial targets and business outcomes
- Conduct reviews and checks on projects both onsite and offsite as the lead reviewer
- Review projects from all perspectives including contract management, financial management, risk management, use of tools and methodologies, compliance to guidelines etc
- Recommend corrective and/or mitigating actions as appropriate
- Document findings and recommendations
- Report on project status to internal stakeholders and to Clients, mediating as required
- Reduce the profit erosion on projects (Cost of Quality, COQ)
- Continually optimize the allocation of the Firm's resources to minimize COQ
- Periodically identify, recommend and implement improvements to the quality management processes
- Minimum 10 years of systems implementation experience delivering large and/or complex ICT projects for external clients with at least 5 years in project/programme management
- Experience in COTS or Cloud-based implementations
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related discipline. Candidates with Project Management and/or Contract Management Certifications have an added advantage
- Experience managing risks and overseeing quality during project delivery
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate effectively across all levels of internal and external stakeholders
- Able to make good decisions under pressure and to multi-task
- A self-motivated, proactive individual who is able to work independently as well as in a team environment
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
In Malaysia, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Malaysia ("Deloitte in Malaysia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Malaysia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: DCSE-163974-2019