SEA Clients & Markets Internship
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Work you'll do
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor and upgrade Deloitte's websites in Southeast Asia.
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues.
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organisation's standards.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Studying Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering or a related qualification.
- Knowledge of Macromedia suite, Adobe suite, Content Management Systems and W3C Web standards.
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Good time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
In Malaysia, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Malaysia ("Deloitte in Malaysia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Malaysia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: MQ160-174721-2019