SEA Audit - Transformation Analyst
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Work you'll do
Your role as a leader
- Data extraction from various systems for use in management discussion and analysis
- Data manipulation using tools such as Excel, Qlikview and/or Tableau to load and transform raw data into standard data models
- Data analysis, visualising results through interactive dashboards which you will build
- Performing and coordinating reconciliations to verify the completeness and accuracy of data. This task will require a degree of problem solving and sensitivity in dealing with senior stakeholders.
- Carry out data quality checks which will need to be raised to management if any problems occur
- Manage a portfolio of reporting deliverables to leadership, ensuring tasks are being done on time and in an efficient and accurate manner
- Project management and coordination
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, senior associates across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Minimum diploma-educated, preferably in Computer Science, Mathematics or Science related. However consideration will be given to other skills
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Prior experience working with and managing large data sets, including extraction and merges from source systems, data cleansing and transformations, and providing preliminary descriptive analytics findings to business challenges
- Additional prior experience working with Qlikview and/or Tableau would be beneficial
- Individuals should be enthusiastic and have a flair for problem solving and troubleshooting
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills
- Good communication skills both verbal and written (English language)
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability work in a team