SEA Analyst (Technology Support) / Japanese Language
Analyst (Technology Support) / Japanese Language What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Purpose of Job
To assist Deloitte Japan employees with technology problems over the phone, email, chat, voicemail & webforms in a timely manner so that they can perform their job and be productive for the firm. It might involve either direct resolution of the problem or escalation to another team as the case may be. Customer Focus:
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, plan leaves in advance and avoid any unplanned absence
- Adhere to daily schedule as assigned
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work in different shifts/weekends/holidays and events
- Ability to work overtime based on business needs
Work you'll do
- Knowledge of MS Office including Outlook
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software
- Knowledge of different Operating Systems
- Knowledge of network and internet
- Awareness of latest trends and developments in the technology industry
- Technically inclined with a drive to solve technical issues
Our customers have a high expectation that you will be able to resolve their issue on the call, but they recognize that there are some issues that can only be resolved by teams outside the Contact Center. Our customers are very computer literate, and accuracy of information is a high priority.
Your role as a leader
- Provide effective and timely resolution for all voice and non-voice interactions (phone, email, self-service tickets, chats and voicemail) with end users.
- Analyze and resolve incidents and service requests regarding use of application software or hardware.
- Document every incident and support request in the CRM tool and ensure the tickets are closed or escalated as appropriate.
- Should stay informed about ongoing issues/outages, changes in environment that are communicated via email and other channels regularly.
- Meet key performance indicators like Customer Satisfaction Survey scores, Contact Quality, First Call Resolution, and Schedule Adherence and participate in individual/group coaching sessions.
- Create a positive customer support experience and build strong relationships through deep problem understanding with a consummately professional attitude.
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Any Graduation degree (preferable)
- Excellent communication skills in Japanese (written and verbal)
- Certificate in Global Japanese Proficiency Test JLPT - N1-Level (not a must if the right candidate has excellent Japanese language skills and previous experience in working for Japanese clients)
- Comfortable working in a multi-national / cultural environment
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
- Should have basic knowledge about computer software and hardware.
- Should be a quick learner and team player.
- Adheres to Code of Ethics, Vision, Mission and Core Values.