SAP Technical Consultant, FICO
- Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP MDG Financials (focus on MDG FICO Objects)
- Experience in Data Migration/Cutover activities such as Master & Transaction Data.
- Experience in FI/MM, FI/SD integration.
- Have worked on upload tools like LSMW, BDC and RICEFW objects.
- ABAP Debugging knowledge
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and Team managing skills.
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
- Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements
- Map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
- Design, customize, configure and testing of FI/CO modules.
- Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
- Document functional designs, test cases and results.
- Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements
- Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects
- Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
- Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required
- Work self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter mentor to more junior members