Risk & Prevention Specialist – Technology Risk
- Lead/Assist in building a preventive culture in O&T/e2 Power Malaysia.
- Implement technology risk prevention programs within Malaysia.
- Manage audit engagement process, track and ensure timely closure of issues.
- Develop and update of technology risk related policies, standards, guidelines and processes.
- Organizes, conducts and performs risk assessment and gap analysis process.
- Highlight & advice on regulatory & risk issues pertaining to technology and conduct compliance test.
- Manage relationships, facilitate discussions with Regulators, auditors and O&T/e2 Power departments and review assessment results.
- Educate staff on technology risk & compliance to build awareness & understanding.
- Exhibits best practice risk management skills through effective internal risk controls, risk monitoring, risk assessment and improvement of risk management processes.
- Proactive, able to work and manage assignment independently.
- Specialist knowledge in Information System Security & Regulatory requirements.
- Understanding of system development methodology and banking processes.
- Good analytical, communication and inter personal skills.
- Ability to conduct training.
- Strong leadership skills and teamwork oriented.
- Several years of Audit/risk and control experience.