Risk & Prevention Specialist
- Performed regular risk reporting and ensure timely submission (for e.g. KRI reporting, ORION reporting, RCSA, CSA etc)
- Assist in building a preventive culture in O&T/e2 Power Malaysia.
- Implement operations & technology risk prevention initiatives/ programs within Malaysia.
- Tracks, monitors and manage all Technology risk control gaps, issues and risk acceptance raised to ensure timely closure of issues/ gaps.
- Develop and update of operations & technology risk related policies, standards, guidelines and processes.
- Organizes, conducts and performs risk assessment and gap analysis process.
- Highlight & advice on regulatory & risk issues and conduct compliance test.
- Manage relationships, facilitate discussions with Regulators, auditors and O&T/e2 Power departments and review assessment results.
- Facilitate staff awareness training for Operations risk, Technology risk & compliance to build awareness & understanding.
- Exhibits best practice risk management skills through effective internal risk controls, risk monitoring, risk assessment and improvement of risk management processes.
- Proactive, able to work and manage assignment independently.
- Good analytical, communication and inter personal skills.
- Ability to conduct training.
- Strong leadership skills and teamwork oriented.
- Innovative and willing to learn new technology skills.
- Experience in Risk, Audit and Compliance preferred