• Open to MALAYSIAN ONLY
• Degree in Economics, Finance, Banking, Statistics, Actuarial Science, Mathematics or other related or relevant field.
• Sound numerical and analytical skill. Good in communication in both written and verbal, report writing and preparation as well as organizational skills. Good skill in Microsoft Excel would be an added advantage.
• Able to work effectively in a collaborative environment.
• Certified bank risk professional would be an added advantage.
- Ensure that sound Market & Liquidity Risk management are in place.
- Assisting the manager and the team on monitoring and reporting Market and Liquidity risk matters to ensure it's within the allowed limit or trigger points.
- Managing the production, maintenance and analyze periodic reports and tasks related to market and liquidity risk.
- Support manager to identify, recommend and develop solutions for continuous improvement to streamline processes, increase efficiency and effectiveness within the team.
- Ensure Parent Bank and BNM requirements in relation to Market and Liquidity Risk are adhered at all times.
- Keep abreast with any new developments on BNM (guidelines, circular) and Parent Bank (circular, policy, HOP) respectively.
- Review, manage and maintain the policies, procedures and methodology related to market and liquidity risk management.
- Involve in the Asset and Liability Management related analysis, reporting and enhancement
- Involve in the production of Parent Bank and BNM stress test.
- Perform other related duties, as assigned by Head of RMD and Management for the purpose of ensuring an efficient and effective working environment.