- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad
- 21 Sep 17
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
• Review, updates and submit CSA, RCSA & RRSA for CFS/BDPB on monthly and half yearly basis.
• Review all system accesses for branches to ensure that the profile granted are in accordance with the profile assignment (including BDPB as well).
• Review ECDD (Triggering Event) & Review annual ECDD submitted by branches. Assist branch to come up with complete ECDD.
• To participate in bank & branch staff activities & branch team activities, new & on-going BDPB initiatives
• To provide support or guidance to all branches and other units within the department.
• To participate in cross -functional projects
• To Support any other ad-hoc duties
• Pleasant disposition with good interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively at all levels.
• Strong analytical and reasoning skills with eyes for details
• Familiar with bank's existing processes and procedures, control & compliance policies, system & structure
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English Language.
• Possess a positive attitude, initiative and sense of responsibility
• Able to work independently and must be a team worker with the ability to demonstrate good teamwork amongst staff
• Computer literate, familiar with Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel and Power Point