Risk Advisory Monitoring and Evaluation Consultant (UN Account)
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Summary
Deloitte Southeast Asia is searching for a suitable candidate to join the team of the regional United Nations Account as M&E Consultant. Background
The United Nations Account within Deloitte Southeast Asia is fast growing and dynamic. It offers its members an unparalleled opportunity to develop their leadership capabilities and to be part of a team of professionals dedicated to making an impact that matters. In view of its regional expansion, the firm is seeking to hire a Consultant to support its work for the United Nations and Not-for-Profit and Donor organizations. The location of placement is Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Work you'll do
The Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Consultant will work on several tasks, including:
Your role as a leader
- Business development and eminence building
- Co-development of a new platform of services for the Southeast Asian market
- Provide technical assistance for M&E related projects
- Research and proposal drafting
- Project delivery across Southeast Asia
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Suitable candidates will fulfill the following requirements:
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Bachelors degree in statistics, demographics, public policy, international development, economics, or a related field; Masters degree or advanced certificate in M&E, statistics, or economics preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience in an M&E position implementing M&E activities of international development projects
- Successfully designed, implemented, and operated M&E systems from initiation to closeout stages.
- Experience in strategic planning and performance measurement, including indicator selection, target setting, and developing M&E monitoring plans.
- Knowledge in evaluation methodologies and experience in developing and refining data collection tools
- Previous work experience with an international organisation
- Fluency in English (proficiency in Southeast Asian or UN language is an asset)