Risk Advisory Child and Juvenile Justice Expert (UN Account)
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Deloitte Southeast Asia is searching for a suitable candidate to join the team of the regional United Nations Account as a Child and Juvenile Justice Expert. Background
The United Nations Account within Deloitte Southeast Asia is fast growing and dynamic. It offers its members an unparalleled opportunity to develop their leadership capabilities and to be part of a team of professionals dedicated to making an impact that matters. In view of its regional expansion, the firm is seeking to hire a Consultant to support its work for the United Nations and Not-for-Profit and Donor organizations. The position will be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Work you'll do
The Child and Juvenile Justice Expert will work on several tasks, including:
Your role as a leader
- Provide technical assistance for child and juvenile justice related projects
- Business development and eminence building
- Research and proposal drafting
- Project delivery across Southeast Asia
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- Advanced university degree in law, social work, criminology or related field
- At least 12 years professional experience in the justice field with a focus on children, juvenile justice or child protection is preferred
- Demonstrated specialist knowledge in the field of access to justice for children
- Training in child welfare social work will be an asset
- Knowledge and experience working in South East Asia or analogous legal-political context, particularly in the field of justice or child justice
- Fluent in English and excellent report writing, presentation and communication skills
- Work experience in international development is preferred
- Fluency in English (additional proficiency in Southeast Asian or official UN language is an asset)
Potential applicants are advised to submit their CVs and a half-page motivation letter to email@example.com . Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.