Retail Analytics Manager
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- · Manage overall Retail Analytics data management, real time data capabilities and retail analytics data infrastructure ;
- · Use Data & Analytics to identify opportunities to grow analytics capabilities in all retail banking busines s es including portfolio & products cross selling ;
- · Build real time data capabilities via use cases identification, definition, scoping and eventual deployment to identify business growth opportunities and to work with stakeholders to ensure successful deployment of all use cases prioritised ;
- · Build retail analytics data infrastructure including data sourcing and data enrichment project;
- · Manage, streamline and execute final campaign fulfilment to customers;
Our Ideal Candidate
- Min. Degree holder, preferably on academic fields related to computer science, IT, data and statistics;
- · At least 8 years working experience, preferably in data management, data analytics or other experience involving significant amount of work in dealing with data;
- · A ny exposure to data project management will be a plus;
- · Technology savvy;
- · S elf-driven, disciplined;
- · A good team player; .
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.