About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
· Manage overall Cards & Personal Loans business analytics;
· Use Analytics to identify opportunities to grow cards acquisition, including driving cards and Personal Loans cross-selling, to both internal and external customers base;
· Use Analytics to identify opportunities to optimise cards portfolio performance, including driving billings and balances growth;
· Use Analytics to identify other revenue opportunities, including fees optimisation;
· Use Analytics to maintain net positive cards customers' growth, including identifying opportunities to increase activation and reduce attrition;
· Manage, streamline and execute campaigns for cross-selling, providing service or benefit to customers, communicating information and creating awareness, including the final fulfilment to customers;
· Provide post campaign tracking to understand the success factors and areas of improvement for executed campaigns, allowing for follow-up actions to continue, tweak or revamp future campaigns.
Our Ideal Candidate
· Min. Degree holder, preferably on academic fields related to computer science, IT, data and statistics;
· At least 8 years working experience, preferably in data management, data analytics or other experience involving significant amount of work in dealing with data;
· Any exposure to data project management will be a plus;
· Technology savvy;
· Self-driven, disciplined;
· A good team player;
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.