Remittance Relationship Manager @ Branches
1) Responsible for the success of Remittance sales planning, sales execution, campaign execution, growing remittance business, meeting customers and drive activities via branch network or any other channels.
2) Actively retain & nurture existing Remittance customer base by promoting bank's Remittance and any other Bank business allocated from time to time.
3) Responsible to seek new customer for Remittance business or any other Bank business allocated from time to time. Key Responsibilities
Sales Planning & Execution
1) To achieve Remittance Foreign Exchange profit target set by Management.
2) To conduct sales / product presentation to customer as and when required, in order to introduce Remittance business solutions and to build relationship with customer.
3) To plan and implement sales activities / products according to strategies and policies set by the bank.
4) To be well conversant with the changes of competition and marketing environment in order to provide feedback to management for appropriate action.
5) Liaison with Treasury in ensuring smooth Remittance transaction for customers.
6) To work closely with branch operations to provide solutions to customer needs and ensuring high level of customer experience is accorded on Remittance customer.
7) To engage and work closely with Corporate, Commercial / SME sales team and Branch Managers to leverage their existing relationships and work on their customer for Remittance business.
8) To support branches in all sales activities related to the Remittance customers. To assists in driving sales from existing Remittance clients through opening the doors for roadshow for cross sell and up sell.
9) Ensure comprehensive knowledge of remittance products, services and its unique selling points.
1) Establish and maintain relationship with Remittance customer base and continuously nurture the relationship by applying "Farmer" concept.
2) Able to refer other bank products required by the customer which is not under his/her care.
3) Maintain good standard of remittance advisory services to customer.
4) Timely reporting and escalation of issues relating to customer and business partners to Branch Manager and Remittance Team Manager.
1) To build strong relationship with the Regional Director and Branch Managers to ensure constant business referrals and vice versa. Relationship managers are also required to service and build rapport with business centers of their respective regions.
2) To project a professional business image at all times through high standard of housekeeping and personal grooming.
3) Encourage to provide assistance in the form of sharing knowledge, ideas and approaches within the branch team.
1) Ensures compliance with to CIMB Bank's polocies and procedures, audit compliance and BNM guidelines.
2) Ensures compliance with Code of Sales Ethics and Governance.
3) To respond to compliance enquiries from Vertical (BM, RD, DC and Head of CSD) and Horizontal (Team Manager & Head of Sales Management)
1) Undertake assignments and ad-hoc functions as and when required. Qualifications
1) Strong networking, proactive with strong sales drive and results oriented.
2) Strong presentation and influencing skills.
3) Self starter and team player.
4) Mature thinking and ability to deal with business customers.
5) Good telemarketing skills.
6) Possess computer skill ie Microsoft Office.
1) Proven track record of meeting sales targets.
2) Excellent communication skills in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
3) Ability to understand and anticipate management's requirement.