Relationship Manager, Business Banking
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Deepening existing customer relationship.
- Provide advice on potential financial solution based on identified needs.
- Resolve client queries without further escalation.
- Timely conduct of annual reviews.
- Analyse financial requirements of customer and match with the bank's product offerings.
- Work effectively across geographic borders.
- Work closely with other segment such as Priority or Private Banking to maximize the opportunity.
- Offer holistic advisory and consultancy services to key clients in portfolio.
- Manage customer attrition tightly.
Client / Business Acquisition
- Sell multiple product to customers via needs base.
- Sell multiple product to customers via needs base particularly on CASA, FX, Wealth etc
- Meet Conventional and Saddiq budget
- Turn service recovery into sales opportunity
- Contribute to sales generation activities.
- Analyse and review potential business to ensure maximum profitability.
- Operate within Risk and Compliance requirements / framework.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Collaborate with product, credit and functional specialists to deliver timely and effective clients solution.
- Knowledge of Bank's credit & risk policy, guidelines, practices, systems, product range and programs.
- Good knowledge of Bank's products and services; proficient knowledge of trade products and risks thereon.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong team player.
- Good working knowledge of the Companies Act and legal requirements for perfection of security documentation; UCP and international trade practices
- Relevant experience in SME lending and portfolio management.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.