Relationship Manager, Business Banking
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Business Banking ("BB") within Standard Chartered Bank aims to provide companies with turnover of up to US$10mio in Malaysia a suite of product that meets their banking/financing requirements.
As a Portfolio Relationship Manager, in addition to providing team support to your counterparts, you will be expected to actively develop the accounts within your own portfolio to meet and exceed annual sales targets and KPIs detailed below and including the various campaigns that may be rolled out throughout the year. The relationships managed by yourself should consistently comment on how amazing your service is.
You must have, or be prepared to quickly demonstrate a basic understanding of:
- all the products available to the clients, including cash management, Time Deposits, FX, Bancassurance;
- an ability to recommend and place the appropriate product to maximize the clients affinity to the bank;
You must be able to manage, grow and deepen the accounts under your care through calling, sharing of campaigns and delivering needs based solutions.
The Role Responsibilities
- Manage and constantly touch base with a portfolio of approximately 200 portfolio client relationships to build rapport
- Identify cross sell opportunities and referrals from this portfolio of customers
- Monitor the portfolio and act on areas of weakness to protect the interest of the Bank.
- Ensure that there you abide strictly within the code of conduct expected of you within the bank, and demonstrate alignment with the values of the bank.
- Support your colleagues to jointly strive to grow the business to outperform as a team.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.