Relationship Manager - Bancassurance
- To promote and professionally sell a wide range of Bancassurance products to the bank's commercial clients.
- To provide professional advice and appropriate financial products based on bank client needs.
- To ensure client satisfaction and provide excellent service after sales.
- To work closely with Region Heads and Commercial Banking Relationship Managers for referral on potential commercial clients.
- To plan promptly on all leads and follow up activities.
- To achieve individual sales target and contribute towards the achievement of the region target.
- Candidate must possess least an Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, in any field.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in the banking environment with proven track record in Bancassurance sales.
- Experience in serving bank preferred & high network clients.
- Result oriented, passionate with marketing and will to adapt to new things.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision, to deliver high quality clients service.
- Possess good interpersonal skill and able to actively interact with all clients level.
- Candidate with full insurance licenses ( PCE Life, CEILLI, TBE ) and professional qualification ( RFP/CFP ) will have added advantage.