Regional Disaster Recovery Coordinator
- Ensuring DR Readiness and raising the bar a level higher by focusing on these key areas:
- Benchmarking for all DR Systems
- DR Dashboard
- Surprise DR Drills
- Quarterly Versioning Process
- Accountable for the Reporting pillar for Disaster Recovery which include the DR procedure quarterly versioning, KRI and (BCP/BIA) assessments.
- Work closely with Technology Infrastructure/Data Center/BU to coordinate DR/BCP activity/testing/exercise.
- Close Audit Observation issue; ensure compliance with OCBC ITMP Process.
- Prior working experience in providing IT Disaster Recovery (DR) service from designated regional IT hub for organisation with global presence.
- Well verse with ITIL best practices.
- Have experience in coordination of DR Test, developing DR Test Plan documentation and produce Post-DR Test reporting.
- Proficiency in English.
- Excellent interpersonal , communication and presentation skills.
- Team work.
- Planning, organization and management of work.
- Precision, reliability, dynamism and flexibility.
- Strong analytical skills.