Reengineering Prd Mgmt Ctry Ld
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY
- Permanent, Full time
- HSBC Bank (M) Berhad
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
Reengineering Prd Mgmt Ctry Ld
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Within HSBC Technology and Services, Global Change Delivery focuses on delivering exceptional project and programme management services to the business and enabling function, playing a critical role in aligning the Bank's change portfolio to reflect business priorities, investment parameters and resource capabilities. The division is instrumental in driving change improvements in customer experience and unit costs through automation, standardisation and optimisation of HSBC's operating model covering people, processes, products and channels.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Re-engineering
and Production Management Lead, Malaysia (GCB 4) .
- Establish a Re-Engineering and Production Management (REPM) culture within the in-country;
- Operations through the roll out of systems and management practices that facilitate the teams taking a scientific and data driven approach•
- Ensure that Business Services teams focus on improving productivity, efficiency, and service quality across all operational locations in-country, and improve production efficiency sustainably;
- Roll out the key production-measurement tools, such as Electronic Time Capture System ETCS), Input Quality Monitoring System (IQMS), forecasting and capacity planning to Operations and other support functions•
- Support the education and training of line management, in the principles of REPM by utilizing training collateral already developed within Operations•
- Roll out REPM technical training courses and encourage operations staff to get involved in Play-your-part, accreditation to Yellow and Green Belt Six Sigma, and LEAN standard•
- Research, analyse, and improve customer facing processes using the established Six Sigma and LEAN methodology; and use the data established by the project management tools•
- Govern and facilitate the execution of migrations to offshore locations, and ensure the adherence to Migration methodology•
- Ensure Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) data integrity, static data update, cataloguing of processes to FTE by business service, and publishing a monthly tracker of FTE in country, reconciled with PeopleSoft and local Finance•
- Manage all automation activities and opportunities within Operations and other areas of the Bank, working closely with Central team on fully leverage quick-win Information Technology solutions, and work with the Business Services team to ensure automation opportunities have an end-to-end focus•
- Typically qualifications would include an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in Science, Business Administration or a related field
- MBA would be a plus
- Sound knowledge of the key REPM tools.
- Significant understanding and experience of using Six Sigma or LEAN methodologies and techniques;
- Proven experience in setting organizational direction and communicating and implementing overall business goals;
- Ability to analyse large amounts of data and quickly draw conclusions on what the data means;
- High commercial orientation with the fundamental objective to improve efficiency so as to free up time for the front line to invest in customer experience and revenue generation;
- Proven operations, planning, and project management skills.
- Ability to manage and engage multiple stakeholders, meet their expectations, negotiate in situations of conflicting interests and influence key decision makers in a positive manner;
- Ability to work and influence decision making in matrix based environment.
- Strategic outlook with the orientation to deliver projects involving wide dimensions and different nature of complexities;
- Statistical ability to analyze complex numerical data and provide logical recommendations and observations.