RBWM Analytics Manager
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- HSBC Bank (M) Berhad
- 21 Feb 18 2018-02-21
RBWM Analytics Manager
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC's global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of RBWM Analytics Manager.
- To provide complete solution to business problems related to his/her portfolio using statistical techniques to develop predictive models and customer segmentation.
- To drive development and implementation of integrated intelligence framework so that on-going learning acquired from campaign and in-depth analysis are captured in a systematic, accessible and transparent manner.
- To take full ownership of internal data mining/modeling process from model development to implementation to evaluation by consulting with business users on need for models and making the relevant recommendations.
- Leads product positioning by conducting in depth analysis on key business risk/opportunities and develop business strategy with product/marketing or credit managers.
- To provide leadership by coaching and mentoring team members to ensure they are equipped with both technical and business skills required to carry out their responsibilities effectively.
- To maintain HSBC internal control standards, implement and observe Group Compliance Policy and maintain awareness of operational risk and minimize the likelihood of it occurring.
- At least a bachelor's degree is required.
- At least 2 to 5 years of customer analytics experience in the area of product management and/or marketing for RBWM.
- Strong analytical skills and commercial acumen in producing marketing and customer analytics deliverables
- Good statistics knowledge, strong business acumen, technical skills and leadership.
- Strong technical skill in SAS and Microsoft Excel. At least 2 years experience in using SAS.
- Innovative and posses an open mind to design various landscape of analytics deliverables.
- Good communication and interpersonal/negotiation skills and a team player with an energetic and flexible working style.
- Ability to coach and lead a team and drive the team to fullfill the objectives and directions of the team
- Only Malaysian candidates are encouraged to apply