Project Manager / Change Management
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services Industry/Sector
Not Applicable Specialism
IFS - Finance Management Level
Senior Associate Job Description & Summary
A career in Finance, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help PwC in all aspects of our Finance internal function including financial planning and reporting, data analysis, and assisting leadership with overall strategy. You'll focus on recording and analysing financial transactions, paying and receiving invoices, maintaining financial statement ledger accounts, and preparing analysis and reconciliations of bills to detect fraud.
To really stand out and make us ﬁt for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Project Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
Key Requirements :
- Responsible for overall outcome of the ERP implementation
- Collaborate with business process owners, ERP implementation team and internal stakeholders to prepare & manage objectives, scope, project plan, timeline, budget and resource plan for the implementations
- Participate in operational review meetings with business process owners, ERP implementation team and internal stakeholders to translate business needs into functional requirements and business scenarios
- Manage effective transition of requirements to delivery team, ensuring a clear and complete understanding of requirements
- Facilitate weekly status meeting with working groups mentioned above and prepare weekly status reports
- Prepare and present updates to Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and steering committee
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum four years' experience with according operations or financial
- Prior experience being part of an ERP implementation team will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills, organisation, and prioritisation capabilities
- Report directly to Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Operations Director
- Familiar with Oracle will be an added advantage
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not Specified Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
No Government Clearance Required?
No Job Posting End Date